POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Great Server Time
18 Apr 2024 03:33:17 EDT (-0400)
  Great (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mr  Robot Jacket
Subject: Great
Date: 8 Jul 2019 06:25:01
Message: <web.5d2319c18855fd5ba012b83b0@news.povray.org>
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>
> > I don't know if this will be of any use. It has equations in it, though. :-)
> >
> > http://www.beosil.com/download/MeshlessDeformations_SIG05.pdf
>
> Thanks - that looks interesting, from a mathematical modeler's point of view,
> anyway   ;)
>
> I always find it odd that papers like that don't mention what software they used
> to make the images.

Sorry for the wide extent of the inquiry. I mean the material science/code. Im
taking a shot at a pong clone and have everything filling in as I need (only 2
paddles that go here and there and stop at the edges of the board.) All I need
presently is the ball! Tho ive given it thought and I think itll be the hardest
part. So indeed, can any1 help? :)

Visit www.dailyonplanet.com/