POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : compile povray3.62 source code with problem Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:36:44 EDT (-0400)
  compile povray3.62 source code with problem (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: qingshu
Subject: compile povray3.62 source code with problem
Date: 10 Jul 2017 10:15:01
Message: <web.59638acb504b755dd18762f00@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone:
 I opened project built in vs2008 in source code files to compile it. But i got
some error messages. I defined DISTRIBUTION_MESSAGE_2 in optout.h. There still
some errors like:
1>d:\povray3.6\povwin-3.62\libraries\png\png.h(474) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'zlib.h': No such file or directory

 However, the file zlib.h can be found in povwin-3.62\libraries\zlib. So, how
can i fix this problem. By the way, where can i find the document describing the
compile steps.

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message