POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray v3.5 on Win8 x64 Server Time
18 Apr 2024 18:39:08 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.5 on Win8 x64 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lawrence W
Subject: POV-Ray v3.5 on Win8 x64
Date: 19 Dec 2014 15:05:00
Message: <web.549484da70e73cdcae2ccffa0@news.povray.org>
Hi gang.  I'm stuck; Povray 3.5 will install just fine on Win8 x64, but it WILL
NOT RENDER ANYTHING by itself.  As soon as I hit F9/Go, it freezes up tight.  I
know there was lots of discussion about getting Moray v3.5 to work properly with
Povray v3.5, but I can't even get Povray v3.5 to work all by itself!

Can anyone confirm that it works stand-alone on Win7 or Win8?  And if so, can
someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

THANKS!

Post a reply to this message