POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray Server Time
1 Jun 2024 02:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray (Message 31 to 34 of 34)
From: SIRS Tech
Subject: Re: rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray
Date: 3 Jul 2009 15:25:00
Message: <web.4a4e5a554868867f614c3f500@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "SIRS Tech" <Gre### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> >   (this is line 34) object{ intersection{ object{txt} object{cap} } translate
> > <0,0,-0.05> pigment{tcolour} }
>
> object{ intersection{ object{Txt} object{cap} } translate > <0,0,-0.05>
> pigment{tcolour} }
>
> Rework line 34, it should have "Txt"
>
> Carry on :-)
>
> You may want to read parts of the POV-Ray help file, section 3.4.1.13 Text
>
> Stephen S

ok I've read that section, I'm still not sure why I'm getting the error.

"C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7\include\cap.inc" line
34: Parse Error: Expected 'object', undeclared identifier 'txt' found instead

it says it is expecting an object not text...but what object?

object{ intersection{ object{txt} object{cap} } translate <0,0,-0.05>
pigment{tcolour} }

I'm still extremely new to this thing. The math alone gives me a migraine. I've
never studied quadratic equations in school.

Post a reply to this message