POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : STOPPING a render does not "release" computer Server Time
28 Jun 2024 20:57:34 EDT (-0400)
  STOPPING a render does not "release" computer (Message 21 to 23 of 23)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: STOPPING a render does not "release" computer
Date: 5 Oct 2005 16:22:36
Message: <4344360c$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> But it's true that Win98 recovers most resources after you kill a
> process. Certainly it doesn't leak any more memory than it normally
> would. ;-)

:-)

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: jute
Date: 6 Oct 2005 07:25:00
Message: <web.434508d72e26f418fc1dc6790@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>   And by the way, in English when you use the third person singular it's
> "doesn't", not "don't".

??? come now, you know that was a cheap shot.  With the facts
on your side, did you really need to resort to that?

--
jussi

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 6 Oct 2005 09:16:06
Message: <43452396@news.povray.org>
jute <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> ??? come now, you know that was a cheap shot.  With the facts
> on your side, did you really need to resort to that?

  Why is it that teaching others proper English is considered a bad thing?

  I personally don't mind that a repeating mistake of mine is corrected.
On the contrary, I'm always happy to learn.

--
                                                          - Warp