POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POVCyg, 3.5, installation, configure not found Server Time
2 Jun 2024 07:01:31 EDT (-0400)
  POVCyg, 3.5, installation, configure not found (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: FrankP
Subject: POVCyg, 3.5, installation, configure not found
Date: 20 Dec 2004 14:10:00
Message: <web.41c72255f024756b4f8449a30@news.povray.org>
Hallo POVCyg-users,

today, I have downloaded povcyg_350c.zip and tried to install the binaries.
According to the documentation in INSTALL, executing

$ ./configure

should run before

$ make install

is called.  This is okay for me und works for other packages. But where is
the script 'configure' located?

Thanks

Frank

Post a reply to this message