POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Povray under Windows .net (2003) Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:29:09 EDT (-0400)
  Povray under Windows .net (2003) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: rmig
Subject: Povray under Windows .net (2003)
Date: 25 Jan 2003 00:15:05
Message: <web.3e321c767a5bfc363e43be030@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody. For the moment I use the evaluation version of Windows .net
RC2 (yes, it is a weird choice, but it was my only choice to get an
authorized and legal copy of Windows).

I try to install povray (3.5 and 3.1g) but I always have he same problem.
The installer refuses to do its job because I do not have the right version
of comctl32.dll. Problem, my version seems to be too new (I cannot use the
older version downloaded on Microsoft site, the microsoft installer refuse
saying that i do not need this update).

Is it possible to force the install ? (with a command switch or other
thing).

Thank for your attention.

Post a reply to this message