POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: sticky go to tray function Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sticky go to tray function (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: sticky go to tray function
Date: 17 Nov 2002 00:49:42
Message: <vdbetu4hfkrogiek821e3vdbneaskgqv6n@4ax.com>
On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:23:32 -0500 Povray Acct wrote:

>after i start the rendering for my animation sequence AFTER A FRAME OR TWO :
>Povray will not go to the tray when i push the tray button
>
>settings:
>
>GUI priority lowest
>render priority highest
>duty cycle 100 %

  Charlie, I can't duplicate this - POV-Ray went to the Tray as
expected. At these settings, it might take a few seconds for the program
to respond, but I didn't have any problems. Does it do this only for
successive frames (animations), or for single frame renders, too?

  You didn't specify your basic system specs. Followups to
povray.windows.

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg