POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Photon Patch upload here... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Photon Patch upload here... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rick
Subject: Photon Patch upload here...
Date: 14 Mar 1999 03:41:22
Message: <36eb7632.0@news.povray.org>
hi all,
Thanks to nathen, I forget your homepage sorry :)

I have upload his Photon patch for POVray to

http://ds.dial.pipex.com/kitty5/povray/uvpova4.zip

its a well connected server in the UK, enjoy.

Rick
http://kitty5.cjb.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: Re: Photon Patch upload here...
Date: 14 Mar 1999 15:37:11
Message: <36EC1DB2.309C429F@Kopp.com>
My webpage is:
http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

Also, be aware that this version has bugs, since it is an alpha version.
(For example, don't set the gather number above 300 unless you want to crash
POV-Ray.)

-Nathan

Rick wrote:

> hi all,
> Thanks to nathen, I forget your homepage sorry :)
>
> I have upload his Photon patch for POVray to
>
> http://ds.dial.pipex.com/kitty5/povray/uvpova4.zip
>
> its a well connected server in the UK, enjoy.
>
> Rick
> http://kitty5.cjb.net

Post a reply to this message