POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Missing POV-Ray Server Time
2 Jun 2024 05:31:31 EDT (-0400)
  Missing POV-Ray (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Missing POV-Ray
Date: 18 Nov 2004 11:46:52
Message: <pfkpp01jsvndjea4m1qhdj4d77uvd5pnsn@4ax.com>
I put POV-Ray in the system tray during a long render. Now I cannot
see it to check on the progress. Using Task Manager I can see that
pvengine.exe is running in the Processes tab but not in the
Applications tab. Just before this occurred iexplorer crashed and now
Task Manager does not show in the system tray either. It looks like a
reboot to me but I don't want to stop a render that has been running
for 10 hours or so. Any advice?

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:47:04 +0000, Stephen McAvoy <mca### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

> Any advice?

Forgot to mention I'm running XP SP1

Regards