POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PPro Version ! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  PPro Version ! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Fredrik
Subject: PPro Version !
Date: 11 Apr 1998 08:18:55
Message: <WinLMSG.352f5faf.29.ID0@news.povray.org>
There is an PPro version, but where ?
If anyone could put it up on their page/ftp account, and tell us, I
and probably some others would be happier.
Thanx in advance.

/Fredrik

--PII-300,64MB

Post a reply to this message

From: Bryan Garnett-Law
Subject: Re: PPro Version !
Date: 11 Apr 1998 19:00:41
Message: <6gost0$84a$1@oz.aussie.org>
I have uploaded this to my account.  Unsure how fast my provider is to the
rest of the world but here goes:

http://www.wantree.com.au/~bjmjcgl/povpro/povpro.zip

Bryan Garnett-Law

Fredrik wrote in message ...
>There is an PPro version, but where ?
>If anyone could put it up on their page/ftp account, and tell us, I
>and probably some others would be happier.
>Thanx in advance.
>
>/Fredrik
>
>--PII-300,64MB

Post a reply to this message

>If anyone could put it up on their page/ftp account, and tell us, I
>and probably some others would be happier.
>Thanx in advance.

Thanks from an "other" :)

Post a reply to this message

well heck, if there's a PPro version, where's the PII version???

ha ha ha, jason.

In article <WinLMSG.352f5faf.29.ID0@news.povray.org>, m### [at] mcom (Fredrik) wrote:
>There is an PPro version, but where ?
>If anyone could put it up on their page/ftp account, and tell us, I
>and probably some others would be happier.
>Thanx in advance.
>
>/Fredrik
>
>--PII-300,64MB

Post a reply to this message