POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : [ANNOUNCE] twysted mynd has its own domain! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] twysted mynd has its own domain! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Twyst
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] twysted mynd has its own domain!
Date: 9 May 1998 02:11:34
Message: <6j0oqi$nom$1@oz.aussie.org>
Well, I finally got my domain name going. I just thought I'd announce the
move here. The old links will now redirect to my new site,
http://twysted.net
This is no longer a redirection service, and there are no banners, either.
=)

My new e-mail is twy### [at] twystednet

For those of you who are not familiar with twysted mynd, I am trying to
build it into a major resource center for Pov-Ray. I am always looking for
contributions, and if you find something I don't have, please, E-mail me. =)

--
pov-ray news, reviews and tutorials