POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : missing file Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  missing file (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: James RIchard Oliver
Subject: missing file
Date: 7 May 1998 13:58:55
Message: <6issr6$fej$1@oz.aussie.org>
I seem to be missing a file that is connected to my insert menu. I vaguely
remember seeing a file that had  "tmpl.txt" as its partial name, but I don't
see it any more. Could someone send me a copy of the file or tell me where I
can get it? I am running version 3.02.

Thanks!

Richard Oliver

Post a reply to this message

Is this what you were looking for? (It goes in the "bin" folder, by the
way.)

Glad to be of service,
Wykan

James RIchard Oliver <box### [at] emailmsncom> wrote in article
<6issr6$fej$1@oz.aussie.org>...
> I seem to be missing a file that is connected to my insert menu. I
vaguely
> remember seeing a file that had  "tmpl.txt" as its partial name, but I
don't
> see it any more. Could someone send me a copy of the file or tell me
where I
> can get it? I am running version 3.02.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Richard Oliver

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Pov3tmpl.txt.dat' (50 KB)

Thanks! That was the file I was missing. And thank you to the others who
sent email inquiring about it.