POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Prism Problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:33 EDT (-0400)
  Prism Problems (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Prism Problems
Date: 2 May 1998 16:47:10
Message: <6ig1pa$p60$1@oz.aussie.org>
I am using Prism to generate  a complex x-z shape with sloping  outside
walls.

The problem is that the program always wants to use the 0,0 axis as the
reference for the slope origin. I then finish up with some walls leaning in
and some walls leaning out.

This is the code that I am using.

prism {
  conic_sweep
  linear_spline
  1, 1.5, 6,
    scale <1,-4,1>       // slopes walls outwards
    translate <0,4,0>   // relocates to origin
   pigment {color Green}}

Anybody got any ideas how to solve this?

David V-J