POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray beta 1 has expired... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:57 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray beta 1 has expired... (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Robert H  Morrison
Subject: POV-Ray beta 1 has expired...
Date: 1 May 1998 19:08:01
Message: <6idl0a$m1g$1@oz.aussie.org>
As mentioned the beta 1 experation date has come and gone and
I wanted to ask if someone knew when the next beta for windows
was coming out (i.e. if I should wait a little while to download
the newest and greatest or if I should download the beta 2 version
which is alread many weeks old)?

Anyone have any information on this topic?

--
Best Regards,

Robert H. Morrison                 Tel: +49 7271 2383
Brucknerstrasse 12                 Fax: +49 7271 2383

GERMANY

Post a reply to this message