POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Page Fault Error HELP!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Page Fault Error HELP!!! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mark Holden
Subject: Page Fault Error HELP!!!
Date: 26 Apr 1998 23:48:24
Message: <6i0vgl$s0$1@oz.aussie.org>
I have used povray for a long time under win 3.x and recently upgraded
to win95.

I have all the windows upgrades [service pack 1 among them]

4.00.950a is the win95 version right now.

I have povray 3.02 and reguardless of what I raytrace as soon as win95
tries to allocate memory I get a page fault error.

I have been using a memory monitor program to track this and the kind of
image and/or size makes no difference. I have 32meg of memory in a 486
dx 50mhz machine. this is the only program that has the problem and
there must be something I can do. The DOS version also has this problem
however I made a batch file to continue the last trace based on the
error number.

Any ideas?

mailto:two### [at] pacbellnet