POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : qtpovray 3.80.15 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:41:50 EDT (-0400)
  qtpovray 3.80.15 (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Dick Balaska
Subject: qtpovray 3.80.15
Date: 31 Jan 2021 01:32:13
Message: <60164eed$1@news.povray.org>
https://github.com/dickbalaska/qtpovray/releases/tag/v3.80.15
https://launchpad.net/~qtpovray/+archive/ubuntu/qtpovray

Bug 27 - Release qtpovray for Windows
Bug 28 - Release qtpovray for Ubuntu 20, focal

So, my wife bought me this nifty new box (16 cores 32GB 2TB SSD) with
the condition that I play steam games with her.  Hello Windows 10!
I had to get qtpovray running on Windows again (clipka removed
boost::thread) and I made an installer for it.

Some rando facebook messengered me saying he couldn't get the ppa for
Ubuntu 18 to work in Ubuntu 20.  So there's that build too.

--
dik
Rendered 50,081,587,200 of 50,081,587,200 pixels (100%)

Post a reply to this message

Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
> https://github.com/dickbalaska/qtpovray/releases/tag/v3.80.15
> https://launchpad.net/~qtpovray/+archive/ubuntu/qtpovray
>
> Bug 27 - Release qtpovray for Windows
> Bug 28 - Release qtpovray for Ubuntu 20, focal
>

> So, my wife bought me this nifty new box (16 cores 32GB 2TB SSD) with
> the condition that I play steam games with her.  Hello Windows 10!
> I had to get qtpovray running on Windows again (clipka removed
> boost::thread) and I made an installer for it.
>
> Some rando facebook messengered me saying he couldn't get the ppa for
> Ubuntu 18 to work in Ubuntu 20.  So there's that build too.
>

> --
> dik
> Rendered 50,081,587,200 of 50,081,587,200 pixels (100%)

I am the rando. thanks for the update(s!)

Post a reply to this message

> Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

>> Some rando facebook messengered me saying he couldn't get the ppa for
>> Ubuntu 18 to work in Ubuntu 20.  So there's that build too.
>>

> I am the rando. thanks for the update(s!)

Ah, all this time I read your name as "mister".  Now I know better. :)