POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Opens two files separately. Opens more than two in the same instance. Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:06:30 EDT (-0400)
  Opens two files separately. Opens more than two in the same instance. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Opens two files separately. Opens more than two in the same instance.
Date: 21 Jan 2018 12:07:07
Message: <5a64c8bb$1@news.povray.org>
Weird issue with

Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version
3.8.0-alpha.9475849+av541.msvc14.win64

and maybe earlier.

In Windows explorer I can select two POV files, then right click on one
of them and select "Edit in POVray". However, two separate instances of
POVray are created, with one file in each.

if you instead select three (or more) POV files and "Edit in POVray",
all three files are opened in the same instance.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

On 1/21/2018 12:07 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> Weird issue with
>
> Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version
> 3.8.0-alpha.9475849+av541.msvc14.win64
>
> and maybe earlier.
>
> In Windows explorer I can select two POV files, then right click on one
> of them and select "Edit in POVray". However, two separate instances of
> POVray are created, with one file in each.
>
> if you instead select three (or more) POV files and "Edit in POVray",
> all three files are opened in the same instance.
>

> Mike

Oops. Wrong forum.

Mike

Post a reply to this message