POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Game Mode Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:49:14 EDT (-0400)
  Game Mode (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Game Mode
Date: 23 Jun 2017 18:53:31
Message: <594d9beb$1@news.povray.org>

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/how-to-enable-and-use-game-mode-on-windows-10-1680332

Can this feature be made to work for POV-Ray as well? Maybe a few extra pps?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Game Mode
Date: 24 Jun 2017 01:35:13
Message: <594dfa11$1@news.povray.org>
Am 24.06.2017 um 00:53 schrieb Mike Horvath:

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/how-to-enable-and-use-game-mode-on-windows-10-1680332

> Can this feature be made to work for POV-Ray as well? Maybe a few extra
> pps?

Why not try it out for yourself?

To my knowledge, this feature is fully controlled by the operating
system, and does not require the application to do anything special.

Post a reply to this message