POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Documentation for GUI extensions Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:45:51 EDT (-0400)
  Documentation for GUI extensions (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Michael Mantel
Subject: Documentation for GUI extensions
Date: 17 Jun 2003 05:24:29
Message: <3eeede4d@news.povray.org>
Is there any 'real' documentation for programming a GUI extension?
I need something like is done in Moray (showing POV output in my own
window). I did it by calling pvengine directly from my program but it's
difficult to see, when POV is ready with rendering.
So I think, a GUI extension will be the right way??!! But without docu ...

Thanks for help
Michael

Post a reply to this message

"Michael Mantel" <mma### [at] m-sde> wrote in

> Is there any 'real' documentation for programming a GUI extension?
> I need something like is done in Moray (showing POV output in my own
> window). I did it by calling pvengine directly from my program but
> it's difficult to see, when POV is ready with rendering.
> So I think, a GUI extension will be the right way??!! But without docu
>
> Thanks for help
> Michael

It's not much but: http://www.imp.org/guiext/cookbook.asp

One of these days I may even finish it.  Any feedback would be nice.