POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : changing center & batch Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  changing center & batch (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: bona
Subject: changing center & batch
Date: 12 Mar 2003 11:34:28
Message: <3e6f6194@news.povray.org>
Hi,

1-can I change the center(pivot) of an object?

2-can I render multiples pov files with a .bat file?

thanks!

Luciano

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: changing center & batch
Date: 12 Mar 2003 11:56:57
Message: <jhpu6vc431c1i2loqn973svkv0i7nqiv8t@4ax.com>
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:31:51 -0300, "bona" <bon### [at] tramacombr> wrote:
> 1-can I change the center(pivot) of an object?

There is nothing like center of object. There is center of coordinate
system. You can translate your object to move cewnter of coordinate system
relative to your object in your favourite way.

> 2-can I render multiples pov files with a .bat file?

Look for 'queue' keyword on toolbar, menu and documentation.

ABX

Post a reply to this message