POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Editor suggestion for POV 4 Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:34:57 EDT (-0400)
  Editor suggestion for POV 4 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Alan Holding
Subject: Editor suggestion for POV 4
Date: 16 Jan 2003 18:29:46
Message: <3e27406a$1@news.povray.org>
(Apologies if this has been suggested already.)

If (i) the editor will be looked at during the development of POV 4 and (ii) if
the SDL still warrants it, would it be possible for the editor to automatically
insert closed brackets whenever open brackets are typed?

--
http://www.manhog.nildram.co.uk/

Post a reply to this message