POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Possible bug? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Possible bug? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: =Bob=
Subject: Possible bug?
Date: 26 Nov 2002 18:55:05
Message: <3de409d9@news.povray.org>
After making a change to script, you save the file, and the "save"
button on the toolbar is grayed, indicating that the document has
no changes. Then press Ctrl+Z and the last change is undone
and the "save" button becomes active. Now make a small change
like backspace once or enter a single character and the "save"
button becomes grayed as if the document has no changes.
Anyone else encounter this?

Windows NT 4.0, sp6a
256Mb ram
POV 3.5