POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : GUI Extension License Question Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:11:41 EDT (-0400)
  GUI Extension License Question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Andrew Wilcox
Subject: GUI Extension License Question
Date: 22 Nov 2002 13:07:54
Message: <3dde727a@news.povray.org>
It is ok, if I name my GUI Extension QuietPOV.dll, instead of QuietPOV.pge?
I also wrote code to connect to the DLL from java, and unfortunately java
auto appends ".dll" when loading a system library?

Andrew Wilcox

Post a reply to this message

"Andrew Wilcox" <awi### [at] unpuzzledcom> wrote in message
> It is ok, if I name my GUI Extension QuietPOV.dll, instead of QuietPOV.pge?
> I also wrote code to connect to the DLL from java, and unfortunately java
> auto appends ".dll" when loading a system library?

ok, you can do this (or try sitting in the middle and calling it 'QuietPOV.pge.dll' ?

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

Thank you, thank you!  QuietPOV.pge.dll will work.

Andrew Wilcox