POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to append BMP's to an .avi or .mpg using W2k ? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  How to append BMP's to an .avi or .mpg using W2k ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Theo Gottwald *
Subject: How to append BMP's to an .avi or .mpg using W2k ?
Date: 8 Nov 2002 03:40:26
Message: <3dcb787a@news.povray.org>
How to make an AVI or MPG out ofthose many BMP's POV-ray produces ... ?

Can someone give me an easy trick or decription how to do that ?
Or a link to a faq about that ?

Then I could tryto make some animations using POV 3.5.

Thanks

--Theo

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

Post a reply to this message