POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Need name for texture editor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:29 EDT (-0400)
  Need name for texture editor (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Need name for texture editor
Date: 17 Aug 2000 12:50:24
Message: <399C188D.BA77252A@accn.org>
I have had some problems getting some of the free texture editors
to work. One only works if it is an 8 bit directory. One only
works with POV 2.2, etc. So I am making a free texture editor. I
am looking for a creative name for it. Anyone can email me direct
with their suggestion.

Thank you.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message

"Chuck Roberts" <rob### [at] accnorg> wrote in message
> I have had some problems getting some of the free texture editors
> to work. One only works if it is an 8 bit directory. One only
> works with POV 2.2, etc. So I am making a free texture editor. I
> am looking for a creative name for it. Anyone can email me direct
> with their suggestion.
>
> Thank you.

Fabric Fabricator ?
Material Manipulator ?
Surface Sketcher ?
Texture Architect ?

Okay, maybe some of those aren't so good.  Just perusing the thesaurus.  :-)

rc

Post a reply to this message

> I have had some problems getting some of the free texture editors
> to work. One only works if it is an 8 bit directory. One only
> works with POV 2.2, etc. So I am making a free texture editor. I
> am looking for a creative name for it. Anyone can email me direct
> with their suggestion.
>
> Thank you.

Stuff Mart!

Post a reply to this message

Heh. Do you watch Veggie Tales? My son has a bunch of them.