POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV objects by POV version Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  POV objects by POV version (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: POV objects by POV version
Date: 26 Oct 1999 09:35:05
Message: <3815AE8A.9D9899F4@accn.org>
My POV page now has POV objects separated into 3 categories: mesh
objects, POV objects for POV 3.0, and POV 3.1 objects.

--
See my POV page. It has renderers and modellers and utils for windows,
OS2, unix. It is one of the largest collections of raytracing programs

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/3959/Raytrace.htm