POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : [ANNOUNCE] OBJuvPOV early beta available for download Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] OBJuvPOV early beta available for download (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Cliff Bowman
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] OBJuvPOV early beta available for download
Date: 17 Oct 1999 08:06:17
Message: <3809ba44.167272702@news.povray.org>
Well, as it say - in the download section of my web site (pointer
below) you should, by now, be able to download an early version of my
Poser4 .OBJ to POV-Ray converter. Thanks to Chris Colefax it can even
create UV-mapping meshes for the standard releases of POV-Ray (IIRC
from about 3.1b onwards - I'm using 3.1g though) provided you have his
TriMap include file.

Finished? Nowhere near. But it's already done a number of conversions
for me and saved me a lot of work - so I reckon it's time to at least
make it available for others, even though there's quite a lot more
work I'd like to put in.

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/