POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  feature requests (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John M  Dlugosz
Subject: feature requests
Date: 31 Aug 1999 22:04:31
Message: <37cc89af@news.povray.org>
I have two suggestions for POV-Win:

(1) The status field second from the right doesn't go any lower than "1
PPS".  It needs to show fractions, or switch to a seconds-per-pixel instead
of clamping.

(2) The drag rectangle renders just that part.  But it clears the rest of
the image first!  How about keeping the old image so the update is shown in
context?

--John

Post a reply to this message

Not so sure I want to even see anything below 1 pps ; ) but hey yeah,
I like that idea about continous view of the preview window even if
selections are made. Can't see where to select the next time.

Bob

John M. Dlugosz <joh### [at] dlugoszcom> wrote in message
> I have two suggestions for POV-Win:
>
> (1) The status field second from the right doesn't go any lower than
"1
> PPS".  It needs to show fractions, or switch to a seconds-per-pixel
instead
> of clamping.
>
> (2) The drag rectangle renders just that part.  But it clears the
rest of
> the image first!  How about keeping the old image so the update is
shown in
> context?
>
> --John

Post a reply to this message