POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : shell generator wanted Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  shell generator wanted (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: shell generator wanted
Date: 25 Aug 1999 13:30:16
Message: <37C4286B.43C9B426@accn.org>
Does anyone know of a free shell generator for POV 3.0? Shellylib
(www.shelly.de) is not freeware.

Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: shell generator wanted
Date: 25 Aug 1999 13:36:16
Message: <37C4295B.23145736@pacbell.net>

Give spiralizer a whirl: http://www.armanisoft.ch/

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

From: AsOrA
Date: 26 Aug 1999 11:13:20
Message: <37c55990@news.povray.org>
Use Helixir , I found it great for your question.
Dounload at : http://www.evolve.co.uk/helixir/helixir.zip
--

http://www.cambodiana.com

Post a reply to this message

> Use Helixir , I found it great for your question.
> Dounload at : http://www.evolve.co.uk/helixir/helixir.zip
> --

> http://www.cambodiana.com

  It's a little more difficult but I have done it with while loops and once
even went so far as to do it with blobs.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

>> Use Helixir , I found it great for your question.
>> Dounload at : http://www.evolve.co.uk/helixir/helixir.zip
>> --

>> http://www.cambodiana.com
>
>  It's a little more difficult but I have done it with while loops and once
>even went so far as to do it with blobs.

Sounds like 'shell generators' could be a worthwhile sub-section in the links
file ...

-- Chris C

Post a reply to this message

> Sounds like 'shell generators' could be a worthwhile sub-section in the links
> file ...
>
> -- Chris C

Done.