POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: Stupid mistakes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid mistakes (Message 12 to 21 of 21)
From: Mark Wagner
Subject: Re: Stupid mistakes
Date: 15 Oct 1999 00:53:17
Message: <3806b33d@news.povray.org>
Larry Fontaine wrote in message <380647BC.57BD53B2@isd.net>...
>If the plural of mouse is mice,

No, the plural of mouse is meese.  The plural of moose is also meese.  :-)

Mark

Post a reply to this message

From: Mark Wagner
Date: 15 Oct 1999 00:53:19
Message: <3806b33f@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte wrote in message <380### [at] xs4allnl>...
>Thanks.
>Wasnt dis wat OT was set up four?

You made the following mistakes in your post:

Wasnt  has an apostrophe between the n and the t
You mispelled the word "this"
You also misspelled the word "what"
Acronyms should only be used in writing when you would normally use that
acronym when speaking, eg. NATO, LASER, and so on.
You used "four" when you should have used "for"

Couldn't resist :-)

Mark

Post a reply to this message

>You made the following mistakes in your post:
>
>Wasnt  has an apostrophe between the n and the t
>You mispelled the word "this"
>You also misspelled the word "what"
>Acronyms should only be used in writing when you would normally use that
>acronym when speaking, eg. NATO, LASER, and so on.
>You used "four" when you should have used "for"

Oops, i mispeled the word "misspelled" :-)

Mark

Post a reply to this message