POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Bored? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:29:57 EDT (-0400)
  Bored? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Krystian Bates
Subject: Bored?
Date: 29 Sep 1999 01:45:27
Message: <37f1a777@news.povray.org>
If anyone is really bored, and wants to kill some time, I put up a page or
two at http://www.geocities.com/kgbates Not a whole lot there, just some
images and a bunch of links most of you wrote about.. On that note, some of
the links go to sites belonging to people on these NGs, and if anyone does
not want me linking to their site for whatever reason, just let me know.
--
Krystian

Post a reply to this message

All I ever got was a "Page unavailable" message there, I think I tried this
a while ago too and just now tried again, same thing I suppose before.
Wonder why it is that XOOM and Geocities seem to have trouble finding pages
of their members quite often?

Bob

Krystian Bates <kgb### [at] plyadelphianet> wrote in message
> If anyone is really bored, and wants to kill some time, I put up a page or
> two at http://www.geocities.com/kgbates Not a whole lot there, just some
> images and a bunch of links most of you wrote about.. On that note, some
of
> the links go to sites belonging to people on these NGs, and if anyone does
> not want me linking to their site for whatever reason, just let me know.
> --
> Krystian

Post a reply to this message

> All I ever got was a "Page unavailable" message there, I think I tried this
> a while ago too and just now tried again, same thing I suppose before.
> Wonder why it is that XOOM and Geocities seem to have trouble finding pages
> of their members quite often?
>
> Bob

Works for me.

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Uh, yeah, does here too now.  All in the timing I'm sure.

Bob

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> Bob Hughes wrote:
> >
> > All I ever got was a "Page unavailable" message there, I think I tried
this
> > a while ago too and just now tried again, same thing I suppose before.
> > Wonder why it is that XOOM and Geocities seem to have trouble finding
pages
> > of their members quite often?
> >
> > Bob
>
> Works for me.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
> 1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message

Geocities has been upgrading/disrupting the system lately.. Took me almost 5
hours to get into the editor and fix a few %&( ups I had.. Good thing I
never sleep..