POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : heightfields Server Time
28 Jul 2024 04:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  heightfields (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Joel Martin
Subject: heightfields
Date: 27 Sep 1999 15:48:20
Message: <37EFCA57.5B04AE32@home.com>
Is there any way to get a heightfield object to print out the vertices
of all its polygons?

I'm using the povray to make a 3d replica of an object from and xray
scan of that object.  it works pretty well, but now I would like to be
able to get the height values at specific points....

Post a reply to this message