POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV and AMD's 3DNow instructions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  POV and AMD's 3DNow instructions (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Duncan Webb
Subject: POV and AMD's 3DNow instructions
Date: 18 Sep 1999 09:13:54
Message: <37e39012@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know of a build of POV 3.1 that uses the 3DNow floating point
support on AMD K6-2 & K6-3 processors?

Many thanks,

Duncan Webb

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: POV and AMD's 3DNow instructions
Date: 18 Sep 1999 10:20:08
Message: <37E39F19.1E5B98B9@pacbell.net>
Duncan Webb wrote:

> Does anyone know of a build of POV 3.1 that uses the 3DNow floating point
> support on AMD K6-2 & K6-3 processors?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Duncan Webb

  I have heard a lot of people ask about it but I have never heard of anyone
actualy doing anything about it.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: