POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV suggestion Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  POV suggestion (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Crunchy Frog
Subject: POV suggestion
Date: 10 Sep 1999 00:55:49
Message: <37D88FED.BB2A3241@montypython.co.uk>
In the project I am currently working on, I tweak my model (edit text)
and press Alt-G quite often. Once I see the render, I need to keep
reaching for the mouse to put the focus back to the text window. The
only other way I have found to do this is to press Ctrl-Tab a number of
times equal to the number of text windows I have. This is not good
either.

It would be really nice to just be able to press ESCAPE (or something
similar) to get back to the current text window.