POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Text manipulation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Text manipulation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: James Wood
Subject: Text manipulation
Date: 22 Aug 1999 15:05:43
Message: <37C04BA8.39FC4BBA@wa.freei.net>
I think I saw a utility to manipulate text objects (such as scaling and
wrapping text around a curve; wrapping may not be the right word) but
cannot seem to locate it. Can anyone give give some help here?
Thanks

Post a reply to this message

> I think I saw a utility to manipulate text objects (such as scaling and
> wrapping text around a curve; wrapping may not be the right word) but
> cannot seem to locate it. Can anyone give give some help here?
> Thanks

Try the utility called Soft text at:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/index.html

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: