POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV Freezes my computer!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  POV Freezes my computer!!! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: TonyB
Subject: POV Freezes my computer!!!
Date: 18 Aug 1999 16:19:24
Message: <37BB068F.1E5E439@panama.phoenix.net>
Hey, people. Something very strange and very scary has happened to me.
Well, not to me, but to my computer. I downloaded the latest ATI video
drivers and installed them. Now, every time I run POV or a patch of POV,
it starts to load, and then suddenly freezes the computer. It freezes
just before the splash screen normally comes up. What can I do? Did the
new drivers replace a dll that POV uses or something? Are they not happy
together? Please help me!!! I want to keep on POVing...

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.