POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : converting HALO to MEDIA Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  converting HALO to MEDIA (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: converting HALO to MEDIA
Date: 18 Aug 1999 12:52:46
Message: <37BAE519.8CEEA93E@accn.org>
Could someone tell me how to convert the HALO keyword in old POV files
to the newer POV 3.1 MEDIA clause? THanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: converting HALO to MEDIA
Date: 19 Aug 1999 03:20:39
Message: <37BBB046.725D3C9C@pacbell.net>

http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media1.html

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

Thanks, but I didn't see anything about converting HALO to MEDIA there.
Just a tutorial on MEDIA. I was looking for a conversion program really.

Ken wrote:

> Chuck Roberts wrote:
> >
> > Could someone tell me how to convert the HALO keyword in old POV files
> > to the newer POV 3.1 MEDIA clause? THanks.
>
> http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media1.html
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message