POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Texture magic not rendering? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Texture magic not rendering? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Texture magic not rendering?
Date: 13 Aug 1999 12:41:50
Message: <37B44B07.49C26CEA@accn.org>
Hi. I have Texture Magic .95. The docs say it will only work with POV
2.2 or POV 3.0. Does it work with POV 3.1g (which I have)? What happens
is when I click Render Thumbnails for the textures, the POV splash
screen appears, and TM says "Rendering" and just sits there. No images
are updated or anything else happens. I click "stop" and go back and no
thumbnails are updated.

My config is below.
Pentium II PC with MMX
256MB ram
Windows 98 (OEM version, no service packs)
6.1GB hard drive
ATI Mach64 video with 8MB vram (RAGE IIc AGP)
Video mode: 800x600x16 million colors
Novell network (4.10)