POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : quality level ?? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:25 EDT (-0400)
  quality level ?? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ivan
Subject: quality level ??
Date: 18 Jul 1999 12:58:57
Message: <379207A5.C52BAD7C@pcsrock.com>
greets,

I'm using POVwin 3.1g, with the optimized non-watcom pvengine. As a
rookie, I was RTFM and I came across the topic of render quality
settings.  When I attempted to render a scene with quality set to 11,
the message window told me that quality settings of 10 and 11 were no
longer valid, and continued to render the scene at quality level 9.  Is
the inclusion of quality levels 10 and 11 an error in the documentation,
or was I doing something wrong at render time?

Thanks,

ivan

iva### [at] pcsrockcom

Post a reply to this message

> I'm using POVwin 3.1g, with the optimized non-watcom pvengine. As a
> rookie, I was RTFM and I came across the topic of render quality
> settings.  When I attempted to render a scene with quality set to 11,
> the message window told me that quality settings of 10 and 11 were no
> longer valid, and continued to render the scene at quality level 9.  Is
> the inclusion of quality levels 10 and 11 an error in the documentation,
> or was I doing something wrong at render time?

If it is still in the documentation then that is a mistake in the
documentation, yes.

     Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde