POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Bug in CodeMax? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in CodeMax? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mark Wagner
Subject: Bug in CodeMax?
Date: 17 Jul 1999 01:27:28
Message: <37901440@news.povray.org>
I think I have found a bug in the CodeMax editor.  When you tell POV-Ray to
replace all occurences of something in the currently selected text, the
editor will replace all but the last occurence of the string.  Is this a
bug, or am I just doing something wrong?  I'm using POV-Ray for Windows
3.1e.

Mark

Post a reply to this message