POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Windows Metafiles, ect. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Windows Metafiles, ect. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Robert Stephens
Subject: Windows Metafiles, ect.
Date: 30 May 1999 18:57:27
Message: <3751B378.4BD43AE8@bellsouth.net>
How would you translate a metafile, or some other 3d vector graphic,
such as an IGES (used in CAD drawings) into a mesh or something similar?
As there are about 1500 headers in this group, I would appreciate it if
you mailed me the reply. Thanx.

---
Robert
rjstep[nospam]@bellsouth.net
(remove the [nospam], of course)

Post a reply to this message

HiJaak PRO does quite a few. Maybe there's better I don't know. You could
be best off locating some specific conversion utilities if you could
narrow the file formats down maybe. I've seen a free IGS to DXF convertor.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe