POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to turn of syntax highlighting? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  How to turn of syntax highlighting? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Roy Schulz
Subject: How to turn of syntax highlighting?
Date: 23 Apr 1999 16:27:16
Message: <3720C989.2932D83D@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de>
How can I globally turn of syntax highlighting in PovWin 3.1e? If I do
it in the properties it only applies to the active file. Please send a

Roy

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: How to turn of syntax highlighting?
Date: 23 Apr 1999 17:44:18
Message: <3720DB70.192063A2@aol.com>
Editor/CodeMax Properties/Misc tab then uncheck Color Syntax
Highlighting.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe