POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Page Fault Problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Page Fault Problem (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Lars W
Subject: Page Fault Problem
Date: 2 Mar 1999 12:44:28
Message: <36DC2392.FD912E73@snafu.de>
Hi

Is there any solution for the Page Fault Problem ? ( i think it is

Every Time when i rendered some Images, say 50 povray gives the an Page
fault Error, sometimes it happens
after 8 renders, and sometimes i can render an 500 Image Animation
without Problems ( but mostly not )

does anybody know why that happens ?

PII mit Win98, nur Explorer und Systray geladen, 128 MB RAM, POVRay 3.1

greetings Lars

E-Mail : lar### [at] snafude
Homepage : www.snafu.de/~lars.wolter

Post a reply to this message