POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : another editor bug in 3.1d ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  another editor bug in 3.1d ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Spider
Subject: another editor bug in 3.1d ?
Date: 2 Mar 1999 16:23:36
Message: <36DC551E.9D5A8061@bahnhof.se>
I marg all the file, copy, toggle to Netscape, paste, toggle back, and press the
mouse button in the middle of the selection, and I get a error in the codemax.
alt-tab doesn't work anymore, and I have to force termination.
anyone can confirm this ?
--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]