POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Importing object... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Importing object... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: John Holcomb
Subject: Importing object...
Date: 1 Mar 1999 13:27:20
Message: <36DADC05.76DC79AC@usa.net>
I have an odd logo I'd like to import into Moray (preferably) or POVRay
at least.  It's a triangle with what looks like a curvy road going down
the middle.
You can see it by going to www.agrisolutions.com
I'm trying to find an easy way to make it a 3D object so I can make a
nice animation, but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Any help is
appreciated:)

--
John Holcomb
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 11107569 or,