POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : IGES conversion Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  IGES conversion (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Owen J  Mortensen
Subject: IGES conversion
Date: 4 Jan 1999 18:49:01
Message: <3691536d.0@news.povray.org>
Anyone know of a way to convert IGES files to POVRAY input?

Thanks,
Owen Mortensen

Reply-to address altered to prevent spam.
Remove nospam to get real address.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Baier
Subject: Re: IGES conversion
Date: 5 Jan 1999 01:22:04
Message: <3691AFEE.8682B254@ibm.net>
Hi,

> Anyone know of a way to convert IGES files to POVRAY input?
>
> Thanks,
> Owen Mortensen

Just try Rhino: it imports IGES and exports Povray

-tb

Post a reply to this message

Rhino is also over $700.....  that's a big "just" :).

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

Post a reply to this message

> Rhino is also over $700.....  that's a big "just" :).

Sorry for that expensive "just". I have forgotten that now Rhino is
cashware.

No more ideas, sorry.

-tb

Post a reply to this message