POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: HELP PLEASE - MoRay 3.1 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP PLEASE - MoRay 3.1 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: raven
Subject: Re: HELP PLEASE - MoRay 3.1
Date: 26 Dec 1998 13:00:43
Message: <3685244b.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I installed new release MoRay 3.1 over MoRay 3.0 in my PC. But after setting
brand new scene with e.g. one cube, one light and one camera I give a
texture for cube. All is O.K. But when I start rendering in MoRay, I receive
in POVRay this message:

"#declare Glass Colored Blue=
       material <----ERROR
test.inc:30:object or directive expected but undeclared identifier

Please, help me concerning this problem. Where is fault? Have I uninstal all
files? Does uninstal.exe file delete files even with picture files?
Many thanks for your advice and help.
All the best,
raven

stu### [at] iolcz

Post a reply to this message

> test.inc:30:object or directive expected but undeclared identifier

Sounds to me like you need to upgrade to POV-Ray version 3.1.

-Nathan