POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : smoke/fog Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:17 EDT (-0400)
  smoke/fog (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Krash
Subject: smoke/fog
Date: 7 Nov 1998 11:01:43
Message: <36446E8D.67895320@hunterlink.net.au>
I read somewhere that it is possible to define an area as having tiny particles in it.
An example was given that you could make steam from coffee.
I've looked through all the help files, but I can't find any such option.
I'm trying to make glowing smoke coming out of a cauldron. I've got all the objects
and stuff, but I can't get the smoke to look right (it's a blob}

--
 /-------------------------------------------
 | /-\   /----------\
 | | | / / \ \