POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Damn Beeping Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Damn Beeping (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: John
Subject: Damn Beeping
Date: 5 Nov 1998 08:59:15
Message: <3641af33.0@news.povray.org>
I was just wondering if anyone knows how to stop the PC from beeping every
time POV-Ray 3.1 is done rendering a scene.  I use the program at work
sometimes, and I don't like having the program beeping every few minutes.
Please email me with your response, as I don't read this newsgroup all that
often.  Thanks.

John
alb### [at] rdsimplexnetcom

Post a reply to this message

> I was just wondering if anyone knows how to stop the PC from beeping every
> time POV-Ray 3.1 is done rendering a scene.

Menu Render->On Completion->Do nothing

> I use the program at work
> sometimes, and I don't like having the program beeping every few minutes.

Tstststs

> Please email me with your response, as I don't read this newsgroup all that
> often.

Perhaps you should.....

Markus